Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Welcome to SAF Designs!! I've been designing approximately 2 years and totally enjoying it! This photo, "Emerald Waters", was my very first design and should be displayed on the diamond.
I am presently working on several designs, one of which is a Christmas stocking in mind of a special young lady. Unfortunately it's causing me problems to no end!! I've redesigned parts of it several times with more changes to come.
Hi!
Welcome to SAF Designs of counted cross stitch! As a designer of 2 years, I am always looking for new ideas, what type of publication stitchers prefer and what stitchers like to see included with a design (tips etc). I hope you'll write your suggestions and comments!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

This photo is titled "Emerald Waters" and was my very first published design! It is designed to be hung diamond shape.
I presently have several designs on the go. A major one, a Christmas stocking for a special 'little lady', has posed some problems for me. I've changed parts of this design several times and am still not pleased with it as a whole!! There will be more changes ahead.....

8:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home